To obtain a GSA schedule, a business must meet the following requirements:
- Eligibility: The business must be a small business or small disadvantaged business, as defined by the Small Business Administration.
- Necessity: The products or services offered by the business must be deemed necessary for the government.
- Financial stability: The business must be financially stable and able to provide financial statements to demonstrate its ability to fulfill government contracts.
- Business references: The business must provide references from other government agencies or commercial customers.
- Product information: The business must provide detailed information about the products or services it offers, including pricing and delivery terms.
- Online application: The business must complete an online application and submit all necessary documentation, including financial statements, business references, and product information.
- Contracting officer review: Once the application has been submitted, it will be reviewed by a contracting officer to determine whether the business meets all requirements and is eligible for a GSA schedule.
The GSA website has more information - Click here to look at the steps involved in preparing for an Information Technology Schedule. We know this can be very overwhelming. Give GSA Logic a call and let us help you.