There are numerous benefits to obtaining a GSA Schedule contract for your business. These include:
- Increased sales: A GSA Schedule contract allows businesses to access over $45 billion in annual sales from federal agencies.
- Reduced competition: By obtaining a GSA Schedule contract, businesses can differentiate themselves from the competition and potentially have a competitive advantage in the federal market.
- Simplified sales/buying process: The GSA Schedule contract simplifies the sales process, making it easier for businesses to sell their products and services to the government. Because you are an approved vendor with approved products on the GSA -- Both Federal and Local Government Agencies can buy from you within 14 days vs. an average of 250 days to non-GSA Schedule Holders. This low friction transaction is easily the most preferred method for Government buyers. The Government buyer will appreciate not having to manage a bidding process to acquire your goods and services.
- Access to all federal agencies: A GSA Schedule contract allows businesses to sell to all federal agencies, providing a wider range of opportunities for growth and expansion.
- Potential for state and local sales: In some cases, a GSA Schedule contract can also be used to sell to state and local governments. This can provide even more opportunities for businesses to increase their revenue.