To modify an existing GSA Schedule, you will need to follow these steps:
- Determine the type of modification needed: There are several types of modifications that can be made to a GSA Schedule, including adding or deleting products or services, changing pricing, and updating contact information. It's important to identify the specific changes that need to be made in order to determine the appropriate course of action.
- Review the terms and conditions of your GSA Schedule: Before making any changes to your GSA Schedule, it's important to review the terms and conditions to ensure that you are in compliance with all relevant regulations. This may include reviewing the General Services Administration's (GSA) Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) provisions, as well as any specific terms and conditions outlined in your GSA Schedule.
- Submit a modification request: To make changes to your GSA Schedule, you will need to submit a modification request to the GSA. This can typically be done through the GSA's eMod system. You will need to provide detailed information about the changes you are requesting, as well as any supporting documentation that may be required.
- Review and approve the modification: Once you have submitted your modification request, it will be reviewed and approved by the GSA. This process can take several weeks, so it's important to plan ahead and allow sufficient time for the modification to be processed.
- Update your GSA Schedule: Once your modification has been approved, you will need to update your GSA Schedule to reflect the changes that have been made. This may include updating your pricing, product and service offerings, and any other relevant information. It's important to keep your GSA Schedule up to date in order to ensure that you are in compliance with all relevant regulations.
Keep in mind that modifying your GSA Schedule may require additional documentation and may take some time to complete. It is important to carefully review your current GSA Schedule and understand what changes are needed before starting the modification process.
In summary, to make a modification to your GSA Schedule, you will need to determine the type of modification needed, review the terms and conditions of your GSA Schedule, submit a modification request, review and approve the modification, and update your GSA Schedule. By following these steps, you can ensure that your GSA Schedule accurately reflects your business's products and services, and that you are in compliance with all relevant regulations.
Let GSA Logic maintain your GSA Schedule with an annual maintenance contract.
Visit the Government GSA website for additional information - https://www.gsaadvantage.gov/